The Adobe’s Influencer Summer Camp Contest and Sweepstakes (“Promotion”) is sponsored by Adobe, Inc., (“Sponsor”), 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110 and is administered by Prize Logic, LLC, (“Administrator”), 25200 Telegraph Road, Suite 405, Southfield, MI 48033.
PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion consists of a contest (“Contest”) and a sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”). The Promotion begins on June 28, 2020 at 12:00 PM (noon) Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on August 23, 2020 at 11:59:59 PM ET (“Promotion Period”). The Sweepstakes runs the entire length of the Promotion Period. The Contest Period consists of three (3) Challenges (each a “Challenge”). Challenge 1 and 2 include a submission phase (“Submission Phase”) followed by a judging phase (“Judging Phase”), a voting phase (“Voting Phase”), and a judging phase 2 and first, second and third prize winner determination (“Judging Phase 2”) and Challenge 3 includes a Submission Phase and a judging Phase and grand prize winner determination (“Challenge 3 Judging Phase”), as outlined in the charts below:
Phase Start Date and Time End Date at 11:59: 59 PM ET Submission June 28, 2020 July 4, 2020 Judging July 5, 2020 July 10, 2020 Voting July 11, 2020 July 14, 2020 Judging Phase 2 and First, Second, and Third Prize Winner Determination July 15, 2020 July 19, 2020
Phase Start Date and Time End Date at 11:59: 59 PM ET Submission July 22, 2020 July 28, 2020 Judging July 29, 2020 August 5, 2020 Voting August 6, 2020 August 9, 2020 Judging Phase 2 and First, Second, and Third Prize Winner Determination August 10, 2020 August 13, 2020
Phase Start Date and Time End Date at 11:59: 59 PM ET Submission August 17, 2020 August 23, 2020 Challenge 3 Judging and Grand Prize Winner Determination August 24, 2020 August 30, 2020
The Administrator’s computer is the Promotion’s official clock.
ELIGIBILITY: This Promotion is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) who are at least thirteen (13) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, Advertising Agency an independent third-party Promotion administrator (“Administrator”), and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Promotion Entities”) and each of their immediate family members (e.g., spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses and the “steps” of each, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household of each, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: During the Promotion Period, an eligible entrant may visit collinskeyxadobe.com (“Website”) and complete and submit the registration form, including, but not limited to: his/her first and complete last name (no initials), valid e-mail address, phone number, and agreement to these Official Rules. Upon the successful submission of the registration information, an entrant will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. There is a limit of one (1) Sweepstakes entry per person during the Promotion Period. If more than one (1) Sweepstakes entry is received from the same person, telephone number and/or e-mail address the entries may, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified. Entrants are prohibited from using more than one (1) e-mail address or multiple identities. If it is found or suspected that an entrant is using more than one e-mail address or multiple identities to participate in the Sweepstakes, then that entrant, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, may not be eligible to win a Sweepstakes prize.
HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST: Each Contest Challenge includes a different requirement to enter as outlined below (each an “Entry”):
Challenge 1 Submission Phase: During Challenge 1 Submission Phase an eligible entrant must use Adobe’s Photoshop, Illustrator, Spark, or any Adobe Creative Cloud app to make a creative, unique MEME that best represents his/her sense of humor, originality, and expressiveness (“MEME”).
- Instagram and Twitter: Entrant may enter the Contest via Instagram or Twitter. To enter via Instagram or Twitter, entrant must log on to either his/her Twitter Account or Instagram Account, to upload his/her MEME along with the hashtag #COLLINSxADOBEcontest and #AdobeMEMESforPRIZES and must tag @Adobestudents (collectively, the “Challenge 1 Entry”). Entrant must follow @Adobestudents during the Contest Period and for a period of thirty (30) days thereafter for prize notification purposes.
- Facebook: Entrant may also enter the Contest through Facebook by visiting https://www.facebook.com/adobestudents (“Page”). During the Challenge 1 Submission Phase, Sponsor will make a Facebook post specific to the Challenge 1 theme on the Page. Each entrant may post his/her MEME in the comment section of the Sponsor’s Facebook post, including the hashtags #CollinsXAdobeContest and #AdobeMEMESforPRIZES. Entrant will earn one (1) Entry into Challenge 1 of the Contest.
There is a limit of three (3) Contest Entries (one  via Twitter, one  via for Instagram, and one  via Facebook) per day during Challenge 1 Submission Phase. An entrant cannot submit the same photo more than once per social media platform for an Entry into the Contest.
Challenge 2 Submission Phase: During Challenge 2 Submission Phase, an eligible entrant must create a unique :15 second TikTok video that represents his/her creativity using Adobe’s Premiere Rush, or any other Adobe Creative Cloud app including the hashtags #COLLINSxADOBEcontest and #AdobeTIKTOKforPRIZES and tag @Adobestudents.
There is a limit of one (1) Contest Entry per day during Challenge 2 Submission Phase. An entrant cannot submit the same video more than once for an Entry into the Contest.
Challenge 3 Submission Phase: During the Challenge 3 Submission Phase, an eligible entrant must create a unique and engaging one (1) minute video explaining why he/she should be the grand prize winner of the Contest and display his/her favorite Adobe tool used to create the video (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Spark, Adobe Premiere Rush, or and/or Adobe Lightroom). Entrants must upload his/her Challenge 3 Entry to Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, or on Facebook in the comment section of the Sponsor’s Facebook post about Challenge 3. Each entrant must follow and tag following @AdobeStudents and must include the hashtag #COLLINSxADOBEcontest and #COLLINSxADOBEprize to be eligible. See instructions below to enter on each platform:
- Instagram and Twitter: An entrant may enter the Challenge 3 via Instagram or Twitter. To enter via Instagram or Twitter, entrant must log on to either his/her Twitter Account, Instagram Account to upload his/her Challenge 3 with the hashtag #COLLINSxADOBEprize and #COLLINSxADOBEcontest and must tag @Adobestudents. Entrant must follow @Adobestudents during the Contest Period and for a period of thirty (30) days thereafter for prize notification purposes.
- Facebook: An entrant may also enter Challenge 3 through Facebook by visiting https://www.facebook.com/adobestudents (“Page”). During the Challenge 3 Submission Phase, Sponsor will make a Facebook post specific to the Challenge 3 on the Page. Each entrant may post his/her Challenge 3 entry in the comment section of the Sponsor’s Facebook post, including the hashtags #COLLINSxADOBEprize and #COLLINSxADOBEcontest. Entrant will earn one (1) Entry into Challenge 3 of the Contest.
- TikTok: An entrant may post his/her Challenge 3 entry on TikTok including the hashtags #COLLINSxADOBEprize and #COLLINSxADOBEcontest and tag @Adobestudents. Entrant will earn one (1) Entry into Challenge 3 of the Contest.
There is a limit of one (1) Contest Entry per platform per person during Challenge 3 Submission Phase.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, or Facebook.
By submitting an Entry, each entrant agrees that his/her Entry complies with these Official Rules, including the Contest Entry Guidelines and Requirements set forth in Section 4 of these Official Rules. Each entrant also agrees that Sponsor or Administrator may disqualify the entrant from the Promotion if Sponsor or Administrator believes, in their sole and absolute discretion, that an Entry fails to comply with these Official Rules. If Sponsor or Administrator rejects any Entry, such Entry will not appear in the gallery, will be disqualified and will not be considered a valid Entry.
By entering, each entrant warrants and represents the following with respect to his/her Entry: (a) the Entry will not infringe on any rights of any third parties and (b) that entrant has not and will not take any action that interferes with the rights granted to Sponsor under these Official Rules.
By submitting an Entry, entrant hereby grants permission for the Entry to be posted on the Sponsor’s website or other website for public view during the Promotion and after the end of the Promotion has ended. Further, entrant hereby understands and agrees that, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, his/her Entry may be posted to the Website, Sponsor’s Twitter account, Sponsor’s Instagram account, or other social media sites associated with the Sponsor.
If an entrant enters the Promotion on his/her mobile device, message and data rates may apply. Entrants should consult their wireless service provider regarding its pricing plans. Entrants should review their mobile device’s capabilities for specific app instructions.
CONTEST ENTRY GUIDELINES AND REQUIREMENTS: Each Contest Entry:
- Must be in English;
- Must contain the respective hashtags for each Submission Phase;
- Must be entirely the original work of the entrant (not copied, adapted, or reproduced from any other source and not a collaboration with any other person) and must not contain material that violates or infringes another's rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, including copyright infringement, or legal or moral rights of any third party, living or deceased (e.g., names, logos, symbols, slogans, submissions that belong to others, Entries of other people, quotes from other people, or parodies of other people);
- Must not have been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind;
- Must have approval from any persons appearing in the Entry and the entrant must be able to provide express written consent of every such person appearing in the Entry (or if such person is a under 18 years old, then express written consent of the minor’s parent/guardian) to Sponsor and/or Administrator if requested;
- Must not disparage Sponsor, Administrator, or any other person or party affiliated with the promotion and administration of this Contest;
- Must not include personally identifiable information;
- Sponsor discourages use of any logos, brand names or trademarks other than Sponsor’s, which Sponsor has granted entrant a limited license to use for purposes of this Contest as set forth in Section 5 of these Official Rules. Use of logos, brand names or trademarks may be permitted provided such brand names or logos are not prominently featured. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entry, if Sponsor believes, in its sole and absolute discretion, that there is any inappropriate use of a logo, brand name, or trademark;
- Must comply with all other Contest Entry Guidelines and Requirements and provisions of these Official Rules;
- Must not contain, facilitate, reference, or use material that is dangerous, fraudulent, inappropriate, indecent, lewd, pornographic, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- Must not contain, facilitate, reference or use material that contains prohibited content which shall include, but is not limited to content that promotes, suggests, or encourages:
- any cruelty to, or mistreatment in any way of animals;
- gambling, including without limitation, any content related to online casinos, sports books, bingo or poker;
- the use of firearms/weapons/ammunition, any illegal drugs, prostitution, pornography, nudity, profanity or other adult content, violence, or the use of alcohol or tobacco products;
- the taking up of arms against any person, government or entity or otherwise challenge or seek to overthrow any government;
- Must not contain any viruses, spyware, malware, or other malicious components that are designed to harm the functionality of a computer in any way;
- Must not contain, facilitate, reference, or use material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, ethnicity, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, political orientation, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, or age; and
- Must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where Entry is created or otherwise promotes any unlawful, illegal, unsafe, dangerous or reckless behavior.
NOTE: If any Contest Entry fails to comply with any of these Contest Entry Guidelines and Requirements or any other provisions of these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify the entrant and the Entry will not be eligible to win.
SPONSOR’S IP AND GENERAL ENTRY TERMS: Sponsor grants entrants a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable license to use Sponsor’s name, product, trademarks and logos (collectively, “Sponsor’s IP”) for the sole purpose of participating in this Promotion. Entrants are not permitted to make any further use of Sponsor’s IP for any purpose whatsoever. In addition, entrants recognize that all rights, title, and interest in Sponsor’s IP shall vest exclusively to the Sponsor, and entrant agrees that he or she has not and will not take any action that might harm or adversely affect such rights. No right, title, or interest in and to the Sponsor’s IP except for the limited license granted to entrant in these Official Rules is transferred or created. Each entrant further acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor’s IP rights are valid and enforceable, and that entrant shall do nothing to challenge the validity or enforceability of Sponsor’s IP in any forum. Entrants agree that the use of Sponsor’s IP is permitted only for the purpose of making an Entry in this Promotion, and that any use of Sponsor’s IP (whether in the Entry or otherwise) beyond this scope infringes the rights of Sponsor and will result in irreparable harm to Sponsor.
Each entrant retains ownership of his/her Entry. Each entrant hereby grants to Sponsor and its affiliated companies and designated agents a non-exclusive, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free, unconditional, fully paid license and right to post and to make, have made, use, copy, reproduce, modify, and create derivative works of any materials provided by the entrant with the entrant’s Entry or otherwise through the Promotion (“Promotion Materials”), (b) to publicly perform or display, import, broadcast or transmit, distribute (directly and indirectly) license, offer to sell and sell, rent, lease, or lend copies of the materials (and derivative works thereof), and (c) to sublicense to third parties the foregoing rights, including the right to sublicense to further third parties. This license expressly includes a right (but not the obligation) for Sponsor to modify Entries to remove any third party intellectual property. Additionally, each entrant consents to the use of the name, statements, photographs, videos, voice recordings and likenesses of himself/herself and any other person appearing in the Promotion Materials for publicity purposes, as well as any other purpose associated with the Promotion.
Once an Entry is entered into the Promotion, any such posting will be deemed made at the direction of the entrant within the meaning of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and the Communications Decency Act. EACH ENTRANT REPRESENTS, UNDERSTANDS AND ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HE/SHE WILL NOT BE PAID FOR OR RECEIVE ANY FORM OF COMPENSATION OR ROYALTY (OTHER THAN THE PRIZES STATED HEREIN IF SELECTED AS A WINNER) IN EXCHANGE FOR GRANTING SPONSOR THE NON-EXCLUSIVE LICENSE RIGHTS OR FOR ANY SUBSEQUENT USE OF SUCH ENTRY BY SPONSOR. If requested, entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the Entry.
JUDGING FOR CHALLENGES 1 AND 2: At the conclusion of each Contest Submission Phase for Challenges 1 and 2, all eligible Entries received for each Submission Phase will be judged by qualified judges selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion (“Judges”). Judging for each Challenge is as follows:
- Challenge 1 Judging: The Judges will score each Challenge 1 Entry according to the following weighted criteria: (i) “Relevance to Theme of the Contest”: 34%; (ii) “Originality”: 33%; and (iii) “Creativity”: 33%. All of these factors determine the Entry’s overall “Judges’ Score”. The ten (10) Entries that receive the highest Judges’ Score will be the potential finalists (each a “Challenge 1 Finalist”), subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. In the event of any ties, the highest score in criteria (i) ““Creativity” will be used to break any ties. If there is still a tie, the tied Entries will be re-judged to determine the Challenge 1 Finalist. If a Finalist is found to be ineligible or does not comply with these Official Rules, he/she will be disqualified and the Entry with the next-highest Judge’s Score will be named the Finalist.
- Challenge 2 Judging: The Judges will score each Challenge 2 Entry according to the following weighted criteria: (i) “Relevance to Theme of the Contest”: 34%; (ii) “Originality”: 33%; and (iii) “Creativity”: 33%. All of these factors determine the Entry’s overall “Judges’ Score”. The ten (10) Entries that receive the highest Judges’ Score will be the potential finalists (each a “Challenge 2 Finalist”), subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. In the event of any ties, the highest score in criteria (i) “Creativity” will be used to break any ties. If there is still a tie, the tied Entries will be re-judged to determine the Challenge 2 Finalist. If a Finalist is found to be ineligible or does not comply with these Official Rules, he/she will be disqualified and the Entry with the next-highest Judge’s Score will be named the Finalist.
Administrator’s, Judge’s and Sponsor’s decisions shall be final and binding in all matters pertaining to the judging and selection of the Finalists. If a Finalist is found to be ineligible or does not comply with these Official Rules, he/she will be disqualified and the Entry with the next highest judges score will be named a Finalist. Judging scores will not be revealed. Sponsor reserves the right to select less Finalists, if, in its sole discretion, it does not receive a sufficient number of qualified Entries.
VOTING FOR CHALLENGE 1, AND 2: During each Voting Phase for Challenge 1 and 2, a person who is a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States or District of Columbia and eighteen (18) years or older may vote for his/her favorite Finalist for each Challenge. Each voter must visit CollinsKeyxAdobe.com (“Voting Website”) and follow the onscreen instructions to register for the Promotion and vote. All ten (10) eligible Finalists for each Challenge will be randomly displayed and rotated in a gallery on the Voting Website during each Challenge Voting Phase. Each voter may vote one (1) time per day during each Voting Phase. Votes received from any person or e-mail address or household in excess of this limitation will be void. Votes generated by script, BOT, macro or other automated means are void. Voting must be completed by the actual person casting the vote. A person may not vote on behalf of another person. Subsequent votes during one calendar day by a single voter or e-mail address will be disqualified. Votes intended to impact the integrity of the voting process as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion are void. Payment or other consideration in exchange for votes is prohibited.
CONTEST JUDGING PHASE 2 AND FIRST, SECOND, AND THIRD PRIZE WINNER DETERMIATNION FOR CHALLENGES 1 AND 2: During each Judging Phase 2, the Finalists from Challenge 1 and 2 will be re-judged by the Judges as follows:
- Challenge 1 Judging Phase 2: The Judges will score the Challenge 1 Finalist Entries according to the following weighted criteria: (i) Creativity/Originality: 40%; (ii) Fit with Contest Theme: 30%; and (iii) Public Appeal: 30% (“Judging Criteria”). The one (1) Finalist Entry from Challenge 1 that receives the highest score will be declared the potential first prize winner, the one (1) Entry from Challenge 1 with the next highest score will be declared the potential second prize winner, and the one (1) Entry from Challenge 1 with the next highest score will be declared the potential third prize winner. In the event of any ties, the Entry with the highest score in criterion Creativity/Originality will prevail. In the event there are still any ties, the tied Finalist Entries will be judged again and the Entry with the highest overall score will prevail. Each winner is a potential winner pending verification of eligibility and compliance with the Official Rules.
- Challenge 2 Judging Phase 2: The Judges will score the Challenge 2 Finalist Entries according to the following weighted criteria: (i) Creativity/Originality: 40%; (ii) Fit with Contest Theme: 30%; and (iii) Public Appeal: 30% (“Judging Criteria”). The one (1) Finalist Entry from Challenge 2 that receives the highest score will be declared the potential first prize winner, the one (1) Entry from Challenge 2 with the next highest score will be declared the potential second prize winner, and the one (1) Entry from Challenge 2 with the next highest score will be declared the potential third prize winner. In the event of any ties, the Entry with the highest score in criterion Creativity/Originality will prevail. In the event there are still any ties, the tied Finalist Entries will be judged again and the Entry with the highest overall score will prevail. Each winner is a potential winner pending verification of eligibility and compliance with the Official Rules.
There will be two (2) potential first prize winners, two (2) potential second prize winners, and two (2) potential third prize winner one (1) of each per Challenge. The winners are a potential winners pending verification of eligibility and compliance with the Official Rules. If a potential first, second, or third prize winner is found to be ineligible or does not comply with these Official Rules, he/she will be disqualified and the respective Finalist Entry with the next highest judges score will be named a potential winner. Administrator’s, Judges’, and Sponsor’s decisions shall be final and binding in all matters pertaining to the judging and selection of the first, second, and third prize winners. Judging scores will not be revealed. Sponsor reserves the right to select less winners if, in its sole discretion, it does not receive a sufficient number of qualified Entries.
CHALLENGE 3 CONTEST JUDGING AND GRAND PRIZE WINNER DETERMINATION: During the Challenge 3 Judging Phase, qualified judges selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion (“Challenge 3 Judges”) will score all eligible Challenge 3 Contest Entries according to the following weighted criteria: (i) ”Relevance To Theme of the Contest”: 34%; (ii) ”Originality”: 33%; and (iii) ”Creativity”: 33% (“Judging Criteria”). The Entry that receives the highest score from Challenge 3 will be declared the potential grand prize winner. The grand prize winner is a potential winner pending verification of eligibility and compliance with the Official Rules.
In the event of any ties, the Challenge 3 Entry with the highest score in criterion (ii) “Creativity” will prevail. In the event there are still any ties, the tied Entries will be judged again and the Entry with the highest overall score will prevail. If the potential grand prize winner is found to be ineligible or does not comply with these Official Rules, or otherwise does not accept the grand prize as awarded, he/she will be disqualified and the Entry with the next highest judges score will be named the potential grand prize winner. Administrator’s, Challenge 3 Judges’, and Sponsor’s decisions shall be final and binding in all matters pertaining to the judging and selection of the grand prize winner. Judging scores will not be revealed. Sponsor reserves the right to not award a Contest prize if, in its sole discretion, it does not receive a sufficient number of qualified Challenge 3 Entries.
SWEEPSTAKES RANDOM DRAWING: On or about August 31, 2020, the Administrator will select ten (10) potential Sweepstakes prize winners (each a “Sweepstakes Prize Winner”) in a random drawing from all eligible Sweepstakes entries received during the Promotion Period. Each Sweepstakes Prize Winner is deemed to be a potential Sweepstakes Prize Winner pending verification of his/her eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules as determined by Sponsor, at Sponsor's sole discretion.
PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”):
- Grand Prize (1): The grand prize is a trip to Los Angeles, California for a collaboration with Collins Key on YouTube (“Grand Prize”). Grand Prize includes round-trip coach class air transportation from a major commercial airport near winner’s residence to Los Angeles, California for winner and one (1) guest (age eighteen  or older), two (2) nights hotel standard accommodations (single room/double occupancy), ground transportation to and from hotel and airport, a meeting with Collins Key to collaborate on a YouTube video (as determined by Sponsor and Collins Key in their sole discretion), a full influencer creator package that includes a computer (for winner only; make and model determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), a digital code for a one (1) year Adobe Creative cloud subscription, a DSLR camera and microphone (for winner only; make and model determine by Sponsor in its sole discretion), and a three (3) year Adobe Influencer Suite subscription (for winner only). Winner’s guest must be eighteen (18) years of age or older. If the winner elects to travel or partake in the Grand Prize without a guest, no additional compensation will be awarded to the winner. Trip must be taken on dates specified by Sponsor or Grand Prize will be forfeited. Winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary. The actual value of the trip may vary depending on point of departure and fluctuations in the cost of air transportation. Any difference between the estimated ARV and the actual value of the Grand Prize will not be awarded. If winner resides within a 100-mile radius of destination, ground transportation may be provided in lieu of air transportation, and no compensation will be provided for any difference in prize value. Travel dates are subject to availability; blackout dates and other restrictions may apply. Winner and guest are responsible for having valid travel documents including government identification and/or passports. Winner is responsible for all travel expenses not included herein, including airline baggage fees, gratuities, meals, and any other incidental costs or expenses related to participation in this prize. Travel must be booked at least seven (7) days in advance. Guest of winner must sign and return a travel liability release before travel will be booked. Winner and his or her guest hereby acknowledges that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance for any part of the trip. Winner will be required to provide a major credit card upon hotel check-in, and all in-room charges will be charged to the credit card. Any damage to the room will be the responsibility of the winner. Sponsor bears no responsibility if any event, element or detail of the Grand Prize is canceled, postponed or becomes unavailable for any reason. Should any event, element or detail of the Grand Prize become unavailable, the Sponsor shall have no obligation to the winner aside from providing the remaining portion of the prize, minus any unavailable event, element or detail. There will be one (1) Grand Prize. The ARV of the Grand Prize is $6,589.49.
- First Prizes (2 total; 1 per Challenge 1 and 1 per Challenge 2): Each first prize is a 21 inch computer and a digital code for a six (6) month subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud (“First Prize”). There will be two (2) First Prizes, one (1) per Challenge 1 and one (1) per Challenge 2. The ARV of each First Prize is $1,538.88.
- Second Prizes (2 total; 1 per Challenge 1 and 1 per Challenge 2): code for a one (1) year subscription to Adobe Influencer (“Second Prize”). There will be two (2) Second Prizes, one (1) per Challenge 1 and one (1) per Challenge 2. The ARV of each Second Prize is $839.87.
- Third Prizes (2 total; 1 per Challenge 1 and 1 per Challenge 2): Each Third Prize is a digital code for a one (1) year subscription to Adobe Influencer (“Third Prize”). There will be two (2) Third Prizes, one (1) per Challenge 1 and one (1) per Challenge 2. The ARV of each Third Prize is $239.88.
- Sweepstakes Prizes (10): is a one (1) year subscription Adobe Creative Cloud (“Sweepstakes Prize”). The ARV of each Sweepstakes Prize is $240. No more than ten (10) Sweepstakes Prizes will be awarded. The odds of winning a Sweepstakes Prize depend on the number of eligible Sweepstakes entries received during the Promotion Period.
- General Prize Restrictions and Limitations: In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. No prize substitution or exchange will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of a prize or force majeure. All details, makes and models of prizes determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Limit: One (1) Grand Prize, one (1) Sweepstakes Prize, and one (1) First, Second, or Third Prize per person.
HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: Potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. At the conclusion of each Judging Phase 2 for Challenge 1 and 2 and at the conclusion of the Challenge 3 Judging Phase, the potential Contest winners will be notified via Direct Message on Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, or Facebook (depending on method of Entry (the “Notification”). Each potential Contest winner must then respond to the Notification within three (3) calendar days and provide his/her complete first and last name (no initials), street address (no PO Boxes), city, state, Zip Code, valid e-mail address, and date of birth. Sponsor or Administrator will notify the potential Sweepstakes winners via email with instructions on how to redeem his/her Sweepstakes Prize.
Each First Prize, Second Prize and the Grand Prize winner will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and (where imposing such condition is legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”) within five (5) business days from the date that the e-mail containing the documents is sent to the winner. If a potential winner fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within the five (5) business day time period, the potential winner may be disqualified, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The potential winners (and guest) may be subject to a background check before his/her prize is awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify a potential winner (or guest) based on the results of such background check if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that awarding a prize to any such individual might reflect negatively on the Sponsor.
If a potential winner is disqualified, found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept a prize or, if Sponsor or its authorized designee is unable to contact the potential winner, or a prize is returned undeliverable, the prize may be forfeited, and in the Sponsor's sole discretion, the forfeited prize may be awarded to the entrant that received the next-highest Judge’s Score, as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. Upon verification of eligibility, the Grand Prize winner will be contacted to make arrangements for the Grand Prize. Upon verification of eligibility, all digital portions of a prize will be e-mailed to the winner at the e-mail address provided during verification and any physical portion of a prize will be mailed to the winners at the physical addresses (P.O. Boxes are not permitted) provided at the time of verification. Upon verification of eligibility, Sweepstakes Prizes will be e-mailed to each Sweepstakes Prize Winner at the e-mail address provided upon registration. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Each winner shall be solely responsible for payment of any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes for his/her prize won. Sponsor will issue an IRS Form 1099-MISC for the Grand Prize winner, each First Prize winner and each Second Prize winner. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely each winner’s responsibility. The prizes will only be awarded to verified winners.
Each potential winner may be required to furnish proof of identification. Sponsor is not responsible for any winner’s privacy or spam filter settings which may divert any Promotion message or e-mail, including any notification, to a spam or junk folder. The prizes will only be awarded to verified winners. Promotion Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding a prize for any reason.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree that the Promotion Entities, Twitter, Instagram, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, Web masters and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due, or undeliverable email notifications or postal mail; or for any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections or availability; or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/website/use net accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; or any technical, mechanical, printing, or typographical or other error; or unauthorized human intervention; or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information; or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. The Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any website’s users, tampering, hacking or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion. The Released Parties are not responsible for any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to participants or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Released Parties shall not be responsible or liable for Entries that are entered by any automated computer, program, mechanism or device, for any Entries in excess of the stated limit or for Entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules, and all such Entries may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified.
If, for any reason, an Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed, corrupted or for any other reason not accepted as an Entry in the Promotion, the entrant’s sole remedy is to enter the Promotion again to receive another Entry. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or proceed with the Promotion, including the selection of winner in a manner it deems fair and reasonable including the selection of the winner from among eligible Entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension.
By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules and by all applicable laws and by the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be binding and final; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Promotion; and (iv) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable outside attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Promotion, including but not limited to any Promotion -related activity or element thereof, and the entrant’s Entries, participation or inability to participate in the Promotion, (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights, (c) typographical or printing errors in these Official Rules or any Promotion materials, (d) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a prize, (e) any change in a prize due to unavailability or due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, including but not limited to by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not such action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened or actual terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot or any other cause beyond any of the Released Parties’ control, or as otherwise permitted in these Official Rules, (f) any interruptions in or postponement, cancellation or modification of the Promotion, (g) human error, (h) incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receipt or transmission of any part of any Entry (including, without limitation, the registration information or any parts thereof), (i) any technical malfunctions or unavailability of any website or any telephone network, computer system, computer online system, mobile device, computer timing and/or dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or Internet service provider, or mail service utilized by any of the Released Parties or by an entrant, (j) interruption or inability to access the Promotion, any other Promotion-related websites or any online service via the Internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems, (k) any damage to entrant’s (or any third person’s) equipment used to access the Promotion and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of the Promotion, (l) any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects, and/or any other errors or malfunctions, (m) any late, lost, stolen, mutilated, misdirected, delayed, garbled, corrupted, destroyed, incomplete, undeliverable or damaged Entries, (n) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties, (o) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof), or (p) the negligence or willful misconduct by entrant.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS PROMOTION, INCLUDING THE PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. Check local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding these limitations or exclusions.
DISPUTES: THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF MICHIGAN, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN THE COUNTY OF OAKLAND, MICHIGAN. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY TJAMS IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“JAMS RULES”). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN MICHIGAN. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN OAKLAND COUNTY, MICHIGAN. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE TIME THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUED, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
Further, entrants hereby waive all rights, to: (i) claim punitive, exemplary, special, incidental, indirect and consequential damages and any other damages (whether due to negligence or otherwise), other than for actual out-of-pocket costs; and (ii) have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Entrants agree that the rights and obligations of any entrant and/or Promotion Entities and/or any other party shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in this Promotion, each entrant agrees to allow the Sponsor and Sponsor’s designee the perpetual right to use his/her name, address (city and state), biographical information, likeness, picture and other information and content provided in connection with the Sweepstakes for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes in all media worldwide including, but not limited to, on television and the Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
NATURE OF RELATIONSHIP/WAIVER OF EQUITABLE RELIEF: Each entrant hereby acknowledges and agrees that the relationship between the entrant and the Promotion Entities is not a confidential, fiduciary or other special relationship, and that the entrant's decision to provide the entrant's Entry to Sponsor for purposes of the Promotion does not place the Promotion Entities in a position that is any different from the position held by members of the general public with regard to elements of the entrant's Entry. Each entrant understands and acknowledges that the Promotion Entities have wide access to ideas, stories, designs and other literary materials, and that new ideas are constantly being submitted to it or being developed by their own employees. Each entrant also acknowledges that many ideas, photos or videos may be competitive with, similar or identical to the Entry and/or each other in theme, idea, format or other respects. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that such entrant will not be entitled to any compensation as a result of any Promotion Entity's use of any such similar or identical material. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Promotion Entities do not now and shall not have in the future any duty or liability, direct or indirect, vicarious, contributory, or otherwise, with respect to the infringement or protection of the copyright in and to the Entry. Finally, each entrant acknowledges that, with respect to any claim by entrant relating to or arising out of a Promotion Entity's actual or alleged exploitation or use of any Entry or other material submitted in connection with the Promotion, the damage, if any, thereby caused to the applicable entrant will not be irreparable or otherwise sufficient to entitle such Entrant to seek injunctive or other equitable relief and entrant's rights and remedies in any such event shall be strictly limited to the right to recover damages, if any, in an action at law.
NO OBLIGATION TO USE: Sponsor shall have no obligation (express or implied) to use any Entry, or to otherwise exploit any Entry or, if commenced, to continue the distribution or exploitation thereof, and Sponsor may at any time abandon the use of any Entry for any reason, with or without legal justification or excuse, and entrants shall not be entitled to any damages or other relief by reason thereof.
DATES & DEADLINES/ANTICIPATED NUMBER OF ENTRANTS: Because of the unique nature and scope of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, in addition to those other rights reserved herein, to modify any date(s) or deadline(s) set forth in these Official Rules or otherwise governing the Promotion. Sponsor cannot accurately predict the number of entrants who will participate in the Promotion.
FURTHER DOCUMENTATION: If Sponsor shall desire to secure additional assignments, certificates of engagement for the Entry or other documents as Sponsor may reasonably require in order to effectuate the purposes and intents of these Official Rules, then each entrant agrees to sign the same upon Sponsor's request therefor.
GENERAL: Any attempted form of participation in this Promotion other than as described herein is void. If it is discovered or suspected in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion that a entrant has registered, entered, or attempted to register or enter the Promotion using multiple e-mail addresses, identities, proxy servers or like methods, all of that entrant’s entries will be declared null and void, and that Entrant will be ineligible to participate or win a prize. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a Winner, the winning Entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the e-mail address used to submit the Entry. The “authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Each entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to disqualify any individual found, in its sole opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of a Promotion. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third-party or like methods to participate in the Promotion will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s interpretation of these Official Rules is final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All Entries and/or materials submitted will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Promotion details contained in these Official Rules and Promotion details contained in any promotional materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Promotion as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
WINNER LIST: To obtain a list of the winner, mail a self-addressed, stamped business-sized envelope to The Adobe’s Super Summer Influencer Promotion P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325. Winner List requests must be received by October 30, 2020.